No corner needs to remain in the dark with RAB Design’s new ceiling mounted SpaceLite-SPLR. Constructed with a durable thermoplastic housing this fixture can be mounted in minutes. At 956 lumens, the SpaceLite-SPLR gives light aplenty.
You could leave it on all day, yet the standard built-in occupancy sensor, means you don’t need to. Say goodbye to changing bulbs and unsightly compact fluorescents.
- Construction — Durable thermoplastic housing with built in occupancy sensor. Four mounting holes on housing to position for maximum coverage.
- Optics— The fixture delivers a total output of 956 lumens at an efficacy of 80 lumens per watt. LEDs have a colour temperature of 4000K natural white. The fixture is ideal for indoor use. LED life of 50,000 hours.
- Electrical — Total system wattage of the unit is 12W measured and 14W maximum. The driver operates at 120V.
- Mounting — Four mounting holes on housing to position the fixture.
- Finish— Standard finish is white.
- Sensor— No wall switch needed, occupancy sensor automatically detects motion and turns light on. Light is turned off after 1 minute once room is vacated.