The FW4 fluorescent fixture is designed for rough service and wet location applications. The FW4 has a low profile 3-3/4″ (10cm) polycarbonate enclosure and lens, which is vandal resistant and UV stabilized. All hardware is rust proof. Ideal for tunnels, canopies, shipping docks, refrigerated areas or any non-hazardous environment that requires a wet location listing. Each unit is shipped with spare lens clips. Every box has a template for ease of marking for a faster installation. Also available in a T8 in a 2 foot and 4 foot version. Please see FW2-2T8 and FW4-2T8.
- Polycarbonate, UV stabilized housing with conduit entries at either end.
- All hardware is rust proof.
- Clear polycarbonate, UV stabilized lens that is tightly secured to the housing with polycarbonate clips. Spare clips are provided with each unit.
- Specular aluminum reflector is held in place with metal clips and is tethered to the housing for easy installation.
- Electronic programmed start for T5HO ballast.
- 120/277V or 347V ballast for 2-lamps.
- Each unit comes with quick disconnects.
- Available with Advance or Osram Sylvania ballast as well as dimmable and high efficiency ballast.
- For ceiling, surface or pendant mount. Each fixture comes with a mounting template located on the side of the box for easy installation.
- Fixture takes 2 X 54W T5 lamps – Not included.