- All return material must be accompanied by a “Return Materials Authorization” (RMA) number. Any merchandise returned without a proper authorization number will be refused.
- Application for return authorization must be accompanied by original P.O. number and/or Invoice number.
- Requests for returns of damaged products must be made within 30 days from date of shipment, and are valid for a 30 day period only.
- Materials must be returned in the original factory sealed cartons, in saleable condition.
- Returns must be made “Freight Prepaid” to the location specified by our customer service representative.
- All materials returned are subject to inspection. No credit will be issued for non-saleable or damaged materials.
- Shipments containing items other than those authorized on the RMA will result in refusal of the complete shipment.
- Only regular items in the current line are returnable. No discounted or special items will be accepted.
- Credit will be issued at original invoice prices. Handling and restocking charges may apply. Restocking charges will be advised in advance at the time of RMA.
To begin your return, complete and submit an RMA form (Return Materials Authorization). One of our customer service representatives will be in touch shortly with your RMA number. Please do not ship products back to us without receiving your RMA number provided by our representative.