• 2 mounting options – ceiling or wall mount.
• Glass Reinforced plastic housing (GRP) resists corrosion.
• PC lens tested to UL746C for water, immersion and UV light exposure.
• Five 1⁄2” NPT conduit entries with plugs.
• Available in colored lenses. Options include White, Red, Green, Blue, Amber.
• Certified for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D (T4).
• Certified for UL844 Hazardous Locations Class II, Division 2, Groups F, and G (T5)
2. TYPE 4X Rated (Evaluated and rated for NEMA 4X)
• Certified Marine Non Recessed Luminaire Outside Type (Salt Water).
4. Compliant with the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) standard.
5. Approved for Wet Locations
6. UL1598 – Certified Surface Mounted Luminaire
• Compact, lightweight fixture that can be installed in cramped spaces.
• Glass fiber reinforced polyamide housing with a frosted polycarbonate lens tested to UL746C for water, immersion, and UV light exposure.
• Lumen adjustable ( Max 3382 Lm, Min 1348 Lm).
• Five 1/2” NPT conduit entries (1 on each side and 1 on the back).
• High ambient temperature rating of 550C.
• Class I, Div 2 and Class II, Div 2 Hazloc Temperature rating of T4A at higher ambient temperature.
Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIA, IIB and IIC, T4, Zone 22
• TYPE 4X and 5VA Flame Rated.
• Fixture offers a high surge protection of 6KV.
• Multiple fixtures can be daisy chained using metallic or non-metallic conduits. 40 fixtures can be connected in one run.
• Ceiling, wall, and stanchion mount fixtures are factory assembled. Pendant and yoke mount fixtures require field assembly. To order pendant or yoke mount fixture, order the ceiling mount fixture with pendant or yoke mount kits.
Contractor friendly design
• Suspend the fixture using the aircraft cables for easier installation using both hands.
• Fast and easy connection of wires using quick disconnect plugs.
• Use alignment marks provided on the fixture for quick alignment during installation.
|Replaces Up To||100W Incandescent/ 36W CFL|
|Colour Temp||4000K, 5000K|
|Housing Material||Glass Reinforced plastic housing (GRP) resists corrosion|
|Operating Temp||Not exceeding 40°C ambient|
|Beam Pattern||Type V|
|BUG||B1 U3 G1|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||15%|
|Mounting Options||Wall, Ceiling|
|Certifications||UL Luminaires UL Marine Applications Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D (T4) Class 2, Div 2, Groups F, G (T5) Evaluated and Rated for NEMA 4X ABS Wet Locations|