The SFL-LED series is a high lumen flood light that can be used in large sports, commercial, and industrial applications. Featuring a wide range of options and distinct features such as a lumen select switch, and mounting the driver remotely, this fixture can be customized to your needs and delivered to you within a quick time frame.
The SFL is robust, durable, and features an industry leading 7-year warranty.
Ideal for airplane hangars and large warehouses and distribution centers and more.
Ruggedly designed with die cast aluminum housing and clear polycarbonate lens.
Intelligently designed heat sink to facilitate maximum air flow.
Fixture is lightweight compared to most sports floods and has angle increments calibrated on the housing, standard yoke mount and slip fit mount for precise aiming.
Standard unit comes with 120-347V driver with 6KV internal surge suppressor and 10KV external surge suppressor and has a power factor above 0.95.
Standard unit comes with a dedicated CCT of 4000K or 5000K.
Fixture is available in 30°(4×4), 40°(5×5), 80°(6×6) beam distributions for Sports flood applications. Available with 80° beam for highbay applications.
3 mounting options available – Yoke, slip fit and highbay yoke. Purchase mounting option separately. Mounting option is field installed.
SFL- LED 3/4
Design and Construction:
Die cast aluminum body and polycarbonate lens.
IP66 Rated Fixture to prevent dust and water ingress.
Smart design with the placement of the driver away from the heatsink facilitating improved thermal management, easy installation, lower EPA ratings in retrofit projects.
• Available with a Yoke or Slip-fitter ( Factory Installed).
• Custom cable lengths available to facilitate remote mounting of the driver –
5ft,10ft, 30ft,65ft ( Sold Separately)
Light Output and Distribution
• SFL3/SFL4 delivers a high lumen output (~126,000 lumens for SFL3 and
~185,000 lumens for SFL4) that can be adjusted on the field by the Installer.
Fixture has 3 lumen adjustment settings.
• Multiple beam distributions available to fulfill most application requirements.
• SFL3-LED (20°, 30°, 40°, 60°)
• SFL4-LED (20°, 30°, 40°)
• Available in 4000K or 5000K colour temperature.
Precise Aiming Mechanism
• Fixture head can be aimed 180° in a vertical or horizontal plane for
• Calibrated angle increments on fixture housing and mounting system
for precise aiming.
• Laser Pointer accessory to accurately aim the fixture to the desired location.
• Visor shield can be attached at the top or bottom to focus the light and
• Drivers have built-in 10KV + External 10KV surge protection.
( Additional 20KV Surge protection provided as an option)
• Power factor >0.99 results in reduced power losses and an efficiency of 155
lumens per wat
0-10V Dim to Off (0-100%)
6 KV Internal (with driver), 10 KV External (added to every fixture), Optional 20kV Surge Protection
30°, 40°, 80°
LED Life (L76)
100, 000 Hours
Matte Black, Custom Colours (optional)
Die Cast Aluminum
Clear Polycarbonate Lens
Yoke Mount, Slip Fit, Highbay Yoke Mount
-40°C to +45°C
Input Power / Dimming Cord Length
1 meter Cab tire cable
Factory Installed Options
7 Pin Receptacle with Shorting Cap ANSI C136. 41-2013 compliant, Photocell Optional 20kV Surge Protection
Options Sold Separately
Standard Yoke Mount, Slip Fitter, Highbay Yoke Mount, Visor, Laser Pointer (comes with one rechargeable battery and battery charger)